Deporvillage E-Transpyr Backroads C2C has the same regulation as Deporvillage Transpyr Backroads, with the following caveats:
- Electric bicycles participating in Deporvillage E-Transpyr Backroads C2C must meet the following requirements:
- Provide electric help only when pedaling. The installation of mechanisms that make the engine run without the movement of the bottom bracket by the cyclist is not allowed.
- Maximum assisted speed: 25km / h. From this speed the electric aid is disconnected. The help button when walking is allowed. It is not allowed the installation of mechanisms that cancel the disconnection of the engine at 25km / h.
- Maximum motor power: 250W.
Participants in Deporvillage E-Transpyr Backroads C2C may be required to pass technical checks prior to departure and upon arrival. Random checks might be performed by the organization.
- Charge: The organization guarantees the transfer of batteries to the feeding stations. For station 1, the battery must arrive at the Race Office the day before. For station 2 and 3, the batteries must arrive at the latest at 7 in the morning. It is not the function of the organization to charge replacement batteries for the participants.
- Finisher recognition: participants in Deporvillage E-Transpyr Backroads C2C do not have the same Finisher recognition as participants in Deporvillage Transpyr Backroads.