Registration to Deporvillage Transpyr Backroads entitles a Participant Pack including:
- Track Deporvillage Transpyr Backroads.
- Route book with maps and stage profiles.
- Participation gift.
- Supplies during the stage and at each arrival.
- Pasta party and informative meetings prior to each stage.
- Route checks.
- Medical assistance and rescue during the stage.
- Compulsory insurance.
- Bicycle wash point at the end of each stage.
- Transpyr Bag to transport the personal luggage (maximum load of 20 kg).
- Transfer of the Transpyr Bag from accommodation to accommodation, limited to the town center of the stage town.
- Transfer of personal bag until the last stage (see conditions)
- Deporvillage Transpyr Backroads Jersey
- Finisher Distinction (reserved for those who complete the seven-stage tour within the required time).
Registration does NOT include:
- Transfers to the different stage towns.
- Mechanical or massage service.
- Any other service that is offered as optional.
Registration for Deporvillage Transpyr Backroads is made from the REGISTRATION section, establishing a personal contract between the participant and the organization. In case the participant can’t attend the event, the contract is canceled with the return to which the participant is entitled, according to the cancellation policy included in the contract (see cancellation policy). You cannot pass or sell the participating pack to a third person.